Thursday, November 25, 2010

Together

My Dad's cousin- Grandma's brother's Son- My Cousin Uncle( I think) had their wedding ceremony this morning and like every wedding, the dinner is at night. My entire family attended the dinner.
I din take any picture with the bridge or groom. But i did take picture of my sister and myself. There's a picture with my brother also but its not with me.
Next Friday there will be another WEDDING DINNER that i will be attending and it will be the first time i will be sitting at a VIP table because My Uncle- My Dad's brother is getting Married. Feel kinda happy for him because he finally decide to tie the knod! We all- the niece and nephew need to dress dam Nice and Proper because dam alot of relative will be there and hence Yes... Gossip will start flowing!!!

I can't help to feel the urge to get marrie myself because i love weddings and what more my OWN!! I have the perfect wedding planed in my head the surrounding,the environment, the people, the GROOM, the bridge's maid.... and so much more..
I want kids.. If we can afford i prefer 5 and yes they will be brought up in a western country!!!
I got to stop dreaming!! haha

Marriage is the most natural state of man, and... the state in which you will find solid happiness.
Benjamin Franklin


Love,
Wy

No comments: