Monday, November 15, 2010

The beauty


" .... of doing nothing..."

The Beauty Of doing nothing is simply awesome. This is because U're not doing anything significant but yet u're still doing something...Doing Nth is doing something...its still a form of work! But there is no pressure or effort needed in doing nothing.. How awesome is that?

Have been following my favorite English Series lately..
  1. Desperate Housewife

  2. Grey's Anatomy
    - Cant wait for Little grey to get with Mark Sloan!!

  3. Criminal Mind
    - I Finish 5 season's in a month and i am hooked.... I miss JJ so much, i hope they bring her back. N i cant wait for Morgan and Garcia to together!


  4. How i met your mother


  5. Family guy


  6. Sabrina the teenage witch
    - I use to follow the series when i was a little girl... Now i got the entire season 1-7... I cant wait to finish it!
I am still waiting for my dear to get me the last two series i want to watch.. Its...
  • Spartacus
  • Nip tuck!!
This is how i entertain my self in a plain and boring place!

Watch Step Up 3D last night in my room.. The dances are awesome... Cant wait for Mega Mind and Rapunzel!!


Love
Wy,

No comments: