Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let me know

I don't know why people who don't know me or never took the effort to get to know me, would judge me by just looking at me...!

The one that i don't get the most is why people would say I AM VERY FIERCE or I LOOK VERY FIERCE...!
This is the first time i heard it and he said "he don't get why ppl are afraid of me or i am so fierce".... never heard people saying that i am fierce before .. i have heard loud, happy, cheerful, crazy, uncontrollable, mad... NEVER FIERCE!!

As someone who has been with me for bout 2 and the half years, i seriously expected u to react differently instead of coming to ask me this question! IN UTAR, u're the one that knows me best and i feel so sad that u can ask me this.
I have never been fierce to your friends or any friends infact... U ask me why is people afraid of me... i think u should go and ask them.

Those who knows me or actually took the effort to be friends with me would know what kind of person i am and how i treat people. Perhaps when i am with your friends i watch my behavior carefully and i am shy.. i am afraid i would be judge or embarrass you actually. And those who knows us best would know that u're different when u're with me only and when u're with ur friends. Perhaps you gave them a impression that you are afraid of me?

Love,
Wy

No comments: