Tuesday, November 30, 2010

M.W.T.O.T.Y


M.W.T.O.T.Y?

Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

I love winter, sadly Malaysia has either rain or sunshine only. We don't get to enjoy all the 4 seasons.
I love winter so much because i love being in cold places. I was lucky that the first time i went to Texas, Houston, US was in October which is the start of winter actually, and it got really really cold. I was enjoying the wind and the cool cool air, but my cousins and grandma didn't like it.

The 2nd time I experience winter was in China. We went there in December and stayed through out Christmas. The temp went to -2 and it was awesome. Dam cold!! My sister didn't like it because it was too cold but me and my bro had loads of fun playing outside!

However, the 3rd time was to Perth, Australia. We also went there on the 22nd of December and stayed till the 27th. It was summer for Australia. OMG summer is dam dam hot! But during the night there's a little cool breeze.

Last December, My family had a trip to Hong Kong and Macau and 5 day trip in December. We were there for Christmas as well. It was cold like GENTING but slightly cooler.

All the Christmas Decoration was awesomely beautiful. This Christmas, we were suppose to go to Vietnam. Ho Chi Min i think. Sadly, due to some stuff my mom called it off. There goes my holiday!!

Okay okay, getting back to my point.

I love Christmas and I love Winter!
And these 2 always come together! How great is that.
I remember the last time i was in US in my aunts house. We went to her friends place for a Christmas eve dinner.Her house was dam nice.
Every inch of the roof and floor was lighted up with Christmas lights. The moment i got down the car, i was amazed and shocked!!

It was beautiful.

Every time when christmas is nearing i would play and replay this song. Every year!

Christmas Time- BackstreetBoys


There is something special
About this time of year
The Christmas feeling's everywhere

I just got home
To join you
I've been away too long
But now I'm back to share my love
Friends are reunited
One big family
Filled with love to last
Throughout the year

Christmas time
Time to share our love
Come and join
The tidings to the world
Christmas time
The best time of the year
Yes it's Christmas time

You and me together
A sleigh ride in the park
Loving is straight from the heart
(Straight from my heart)

Snowflakes falling gently
A smell of chestnuts in the air
And Christmas lights they gleam across the sky

Do you remember
Everything felt so right
When I held you close to me

Do you remember
Those cold Christmas nights
Where we saw the world in harmony

I hope everyone would enjoy Christmas because its a very special season!
I cant wait to go home after finals and decorate my Christmas tree at home and start the Christmas eve party!

*I hope someday it will snow in Malaysia*

Love,
Wy

No comments: