Wednesday, November 24, 2010

D.O.N.E

May Lim Chin Ai - I really miss you and most of all i miss going out with you...

After a long talk and hesitation for months.. I finally got my hair done. Its been A year and the half since i colored and re bond my hair. I din take any pictures of before and after. But i am very very satisfied with the out come of my colored and straight hair now. I no longer look like a lioness after i bath.

Finished all my presentations and midterm.. Next week is the last week of my 3rd semester 2010 and my finals are on the 14 and 20 of December. Then its off to Internship which i am not actually really looking forward to.
I missed a trip to Bukit Tinggi(French Village) with Mr.Teh because i had to rehearse for a presentation that was in a drama form. I was pretty sad. But i got over it.

I don't know why guys feel the need to lie. What is so wrong about telling the truth? It its going to hurt then don't do it in the first place, but if U still want to do it then why can't be honest about it? Even if it hurts, i'll hurt even more when the truth comes out.. because eventually all truth will come out. Its not easy to keep a lie. You can get away with it once, twice, trice but not forever!!

One more thing i don't understand...
Ppl are nice and polite and gentle with stranger but are rude and mean to ppl who actually mean something to them!!..
I don't get it!


Love,
Wy

No comments: