Friday, November 26, 2010

Shopping

1st
Took my brother for his 1st karaoke session in Neway in ss 17! The three of us had a great time. We repeated Rihana and Taylor Swift's song a lot! haha It started from 11 to 2.30 it cost only RM9.90 with a lunch set with soup and free drink. It was worth it.

2nd
We're suppose to meet up with my aunt in Mid valley. Although i really don't like going there because of the traffic and parking but this time i knew i had to because I want to get some Discount out of my new shoes. I have been eying this shoes for a very long time but had to wait for my aunt to get back from London and she finally did haha. My sister and I each both a pair...
Before we left i simply played with the eye liner on my eye!!! I feel so lazy to upload the picture of my self haha.. Next time la...

SKECHERS!!! - Shape -Ups

This is my pair. The Original price is RM400!
I had a difficult time choosing the color. But in the end i chose this because everyone told me it was nicer and lesser people buy this color. Hahahaha

My sister chose this pair. RM 439
The multipurpose shoe, because she wants to use it to exercise!Mine is mainly for walking.


3rd
Finally met up with Choo. We went to Dragon-I to have our dinner. We practically talk the whole night and catch up with each other because it has been a long time since we spoke. Its nice to finally go out after such a long time.

I am so so tired. Have been out the whole day today.

Love,
Wy


No comments: