Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yummy


For My 21st Birthday
Baby took me to Fraser's Hill to celebrate

It also the last studying semester for Teh and his friends and they are going to do their internship and then graduate :)


For breakfast We're serve the
"English Breakfast"

- Foot long sausage, Coffee/Tea, Baked Beans, Beef Bacon, Egg, Juice and Tomato :)


Because Teh knows that i love BBQ and STEAMBOAT , he asked his aunt to prepare them for me for my b'day :)
I love you :)

BBQ
- Squid, Lamb, Beef, Chicken, Foot Long Sausage, Fish, Prawn :P

Steamboat

- Mushrooms, TauFoo, Prwan, Balls ( Fish & Squid ), Vegie's, Crab and many more :P

My Lovely Birthday Cake

My Favorite Flavor
The cake is specially design by Teh
(I don't care what you think bout it, to me its Beautifull )

"Chocolate Banana"

Seng Eu's uncle and aunt ,Dato' David and Datin Harnee was so gracious and kind that she gave seng eu free accommodation and food :)

Thank you Dato' & Datin :) <3

Ye' Old Smoke House Fraser Hill :)

And their Famous DESSERT

"ALASKA BOMB"

Everything is delicious, especially their Lamb Shank - Its to die for :)

Love,
Wy




No comments: