Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You are the reason

Teh bought me Subway for my lunch :)
Hahaha

I thought i was going to starve to death :)

We spend our time by watching How I Met Your Mother the entire afternoon



Then about 3 I went out to buy the famous fried chicken in the chinese nasi lemak

Teh's favourite :)


He saw that i have a few bottle's of vodka in my house and he wanted some..


So i gave him a small glass of vodka and lemon :)

Its "Absoulte Vodka " Alcohol Content is 40 %
Usually We would mix it with gin or tonic or orange juice


But this O.E.G Crazy Siow Ta Poh just wanted Pure Vodka...



Then now drunk already.. Sleeping on my bed and snoring like a train
O.E.G!!
So funny :)

We're gonna have SS 15 Awesome Ramly Burger for dinner :)
Yumm Yummm

Love,
Wy

No comments: