Monday, September 26, 2011

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to

Sad :(

Saying good bye is sad :(


Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown

Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.


Dear Su Ying,
So sad to say goodbye to you. I know we can still find each other and still play and majong but its different now. We're all going to go our separate ways to pursue a good future in our life.
When we all officially graduate thing will be different.
So happy to have know you, Su ying.
So glad that we went for trips and events that now we have good memories of each other.
You're so cute and your voice is so so cute as well.
You're very sweet and you have a very soft heart.
When i sad or emo or angry or sick... you'll always msg me call me and fb msg me to make sure i am okay.
I still remember the yogurt you buy for me when i come out from the hospital
I feel very touch <3
Thank you so much my dear :)
Love you <3
Take care my dear.. <3

Dear Kenny Lim,
Dont gangster-ism already okay :) its so dangerous la..
Thank you for everything. Thank for always fetching and letting me drive your car, thank you for always taking picture for us :)
Kenny dont rap already okay :P talk slow slow so your boss can understand you.
I am very happy to get to know you :)

Dear Edwin,
Thank you for the nice trip to genting :)
So happy to have found a korean Makan Kaki..
Dont be so serious all the time ya when u take photo.. Smile Bigger :) hahaha

Dear Fook Siong,
Although I only got to know you the last few weeks of this semester you have been a great friend to me and eu.
Thank you for fetching and also letting me drive your car :)
So happy to get to know a good friend like you- a pro driver ( I'm Serious)
Sorry ya always kacau you :P
Dont drive so fast already lo okay... dangerous lo :)
(*din regret go to penang with us right??)


Take Care
Always remember me Okay??!!! because i will forever remember you guys :)

You and I will meet again
When we're least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won't say goodbye my friend
For you and I will meet again
~Tom Petty

Love,
Wy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! the message for me is so long~ haha feel so touch too... <3

edwin said...

im happy to know that ou love korean food too =]
am i really look serious all the time? lolx.. really need changes >.<