Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creepy

So So Sorry
We didn't know we're not suppose to bring pork to the Jungle and Waterfall
I forgotten that the Waterfall was Inside the forest.. Never cross my mind...

We prepare sandwich to bring to the water fall
"Egg, Tuna and Luncheon Meat "

I guess we had to much fun in the waterfall, we were laughing, shouting and playing around :P

At night, Teh, Me and Swing experience something odd...
But only Teh and I, felt uncomfortable at night

While playing the game, Su ying was pretty sure she heard whisper's on her right side but no one walk talking at all
Then at night BEFORE I close my eyes to sleep, I hear someone call YAN/YEN
Then I open my eyes to see who was calling- No one...

Then I close my eye to go to sleep
Again I heard it, Open Eyes - Nth around
Then I close my eye to go back to sleep...
Again I heard it...

Felt scared and I prayed and said in my heart "SORRY, SO SORRY"
Then I fell a sleep
The next day Mr.Birdman said that in the jungle there are many rules we have to follow among them is we're not allowed to bring pork, not allowed to use our real name, not allowed to shout...and more...

Sorry, we didn't know... So sorry

Love,
Wy

No comments: