Monday, September 26, 2011

One wish


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend,
I'll just be me

"A sky full of lighters :) "
If I could have one wish
I wish that everyday u'll have a sky full of lights to guide you

"A shooting star"

If I had Just One Wish,
I would wish for us to meet again in the far-near future <3

If I could have one wish
I would wish the utmost happeness to be with you always

If I could have one wish
I wish time would freeze for a little while, because time is moving so fast

"The famous WISHING WELL in Rome"

If I have one wish
I wish that nothing changes and we''ll always and forever be

If I had one wish
I wish that you'll always remember

Time Flys :(

Love,
Wy

No comments: