Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What can i do?

I read ur blog and i think its me...

As much as i want to tell U, i cant because it involves many other people.. therefore i would just keep it to myself and feel the pain... cause i seriously do not think any1 can understand that kind of pain when i heard all those things.

No doubt i have had hurt u but is it to the degree that u did it to me? i am not pointing fingers at anyone...
Perhaps like many people said we're like Lover already... Expecting too much from the other party...
I do not wish to go back to that pain once again and i also hope that in many ways U do not get hurt by me...

When that msg came... and i replied the next day. I think the whole night... saying "What is the point cause its not the first time already.. both so San Fu.. Both in Pain..."
I was so much in pain after what i knew... So pls dont blame me for acting in which ever mood i wan in...

To know that to when to the extend to deleting from FB... i know that it wasn't jus the end of a friendship perhaps i became ur enemy that day...

End of this month i am moving out already... and i din know how to tell u... i felt ready ready pain that i am leaving the house... Try asking the Wj or Cw.. they know how heavy hearted i felt even towards U..

I dont know y all of a sudden u felt such way about me cause i tot i no longer exist in ur world..

This sunday is my Birthday.

I know its not fair but i would hope to get msg from u...and then i would know perhaps i could be once of ur normal fren again or a once friend or may be ur enemy..

All the best for ur papers..

""Regardless of what U guys want to think i have my reason and those close to me knows. I have said what i want to say. I know ur intention is good but Pls dont judge if u do not know the real thing."""

With love
Lim Wei Yen

No comments: