Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nice!

Yeah... Child Development is over... finally.. can relax ABIT haha.. After exam we as in Me, Nathan, Ching Wei and Wan Jie went to Ipoh

We watched 2 Movies
Resident Evil : After Life

I like it alot btw.. or at least better than the Dog's & Cat : Revenge of Whatever! i fell a sleep watching this show.. haha.. not bad!

After that we went to walk around Padini and S&J. Then we went to 100 yen!! haha

Wan Jie bought me these small begs and a skin product from Skin Food!

My new facial Mask Wash Off

Nathan bought me this comb. It has loads of benefits and one of it is to prevent hair lost.. haha Its made of Wood.. awesome!



We meet up with Ziying in 100 yen then she brought us to a nice kopishop to eat nice Chicken Wings hahaha and nice "black noodle" haha...
Delicious food indeed...
Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me... :D

Love,
Wy

No comments: