Wednesday, September 15, 2010

:)

Finished my 2nd paper today. Glad that its over because i think its one of the hardest paper for this semester. Next paper's on Friday.

Daddy's coming tomorrow. Yeah!! haha. Daddy called just now he said he bought me a external hard disc. Haha i'm so happy. I no longer need to rely on Him to keep my movies.. haha

I miss U May... i have not got use to it yet... not being able to call or msg u. Can u like hurry up ask the phone line ppl bout the charges. Omg..i'm sorry i cant get the BB last minute.

Got my birthday present from Him and Daddy already. A Nokia phone.. closes one i can get to a Blackberry.
Mummy got me 2 purse and a handbag from Charles & Keith.
May got me a handbag from Aldo :)
Sis gave me Rm50
Will Chong got me 2Nail polish from Skin food.

I cant wait till Sunday...Although u're not here may haha... I am expecting u to talk to me online.. haha Miss u women...
Choo and Hwa is living this sunday omg.. how sad!!!
Haih...

Love,
Wy


No comments: