Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change

Changes are constant, its just how we experiences these changes

Right after exam, I started packing all my stuff so i can start moving All my things over to my new place. Started packing at 4 and was only done at 12 midnight.. Dam i have dam a lot of things. Need 2 Vans and 2 Cars to move all my things. After that went to have some drinks with friends.

The next day went to Penang with him. I drove down till Juru and he took over because i don't like driving inside Penang. We travelled around with my GPS from my new Hp. Our first stop was eating in KNK recommended by Jacqueline. Its really nice.

After that we went to Penang Road to take away the Famous Laksa and Cendol. Then we check in to the hotel. We rest and watch Vision 4 till about 7. We went to Air Itam to have some fried oysters and char hor fan but the fried oysters that he like so much was not open. Then we went to Gurney Plaza, wanted to watch a movie but all the timing was not suitable. After that we walked around in MPH. I bought a brand new Bible -its pink and nice (its for kids i think... for a princess). He bout 2 small book about law cases.

At about 9 we went to eat my favourite HA MEE (prawn noodles) in Jalan Burma. Awesome!! then we went to tapau Chicken Wings in Macalister Road and Fried Oysters in Jalan Selamat. Later we went to tapau my Rojak with squid hahaha. We were so full and stuffed.

The next afternoon we went to Air Itam to have delicious Mee Goreng and Char Kuih Teow! HE tapau 4 packet and 2 packet back. Then we went to new world to tapau 6 packet and 2 packet of Char Hor Fan. The awesome thing was we went back to Penang Road to tapau laksa and we packed a total of 12 big packets, 7 for me and 5 for him. Oh ya, we also tapau Chee Cheong Fan hehe...

After that we headed back to kampar to take our things and collect the 50 kaya puff that i ordered!! Was tiring but I had loads of Fun..

I love u!!!

Love,
Wy

No comments: