Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tenji


I got dam a lot of things. I packed like 3/4 of my things into 6 begs and i still have like few more boxes to bring back but the car was too full so will be going to Kampar again next week to bring back all my things.

Left Kampar at 4 in the afternoon and reached kl at 6. We were stuck in the jam for bout an hour before we reached TENJI for dinner.
The promotion was still on. 2nd person at 50%.

Surprisingly Teh ate dam little compared to what he would eat in K.Kai. Can't blame him because the food is not that good. JOGOYA is still the best. But Teh ate dam alot of Ice-Cream.
After dinner we took a few pictures. But the pictures are in his phone..
So i will upload it later.

After that he send me back home :( :(
Had a great time.
Cant wait to see u on the 24th

Love,
Wy

No comments: