Saturday, October 2, 2010

:(

No one knows how i feel, i can't tell my dad because it will add to his burden which i don't want. He has more then enough to worrie about now.
I hope i can take some of that burden. I really want to help him with everything.

I feel so much pain. I feel so so much but there is nth i can do. I feel helpless. I hide my tears from my dad because i don't want him to know that its effecting us.

I hope My mom will change. I hope that things will get better.

I pray that my family don't have to end up apart. I hope everything turns out fine for dad.

I wanna cry everyday when i see him but i cant. Its so painful to keep everything in. I can see the pain in my dad's eye. It must be way way worse for him. I cant imagine being in his shoes.

I love U daddy!

I just hope and keep Hoping....

I hope someone can understand what i feel now..

Love,
we

No comments: