Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Hey,
As you can see, i have changes my blog a lot and this time i will update more.
Its 2010, a new year. A new beginning, A time for change and A time for more joyful moments.
2009 was filled with Up's and Down's and ended badly but was a good start for 2010. Many thing that i had to leave behind and not regret for what is done is done except just to learn from what i have been through.
As of this year, I am and is changing a lot of my self and the way i see things. Its because i want things to change not to my way but to away in which we can be happy.
I am very grateful to all my friends who have constantly call me and message me when i need them most. I love You all very much.
I don't know what is wrong with me lately but i enjoy and come to love shopping like i never did before thanks to Yvonne, Yun Yee and May. i think i have spent almost Rm 350 on cloths which is crazy i tell you.
I also am thankful that we made a point to meet on the 31. who know what would have happened. I love you.

see ya soon..

No comments: